Our Advanced Certified Scrum Master training is a 2-day course for Scrum Masters and Agile leaders who want a deeper and broader capability of advanced Agile coaching skills to increase the impact they have on the individuals and teams they serve.
In this next step in your Agile journey, Scrum pioneer and Certified Scrum Trainer, Lowell Lindstrom, will take you through techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
Lowell intertwines stories from his firsthand experience with the learning objectives outlined in the Scrum Alliance Advanced Certified Scrum Master learning objectives in the following categories:
- Lean, Agile and Scrum
- Scrum Master Core Competencies
- Service to the Development Team
- Service to the Product Owner
- Service to the Organization
- Scrum Master
You’ll learn to:
- Facilitate better dialogue between the Product Owner, Scrum Team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people
- Increase engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team
- Hold a Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certification with the Scrum Alliance.
- Attend a certified A-CSM educational offering to gain techniques and skills that go beyond the basics and mechanics of Scrum, expanding into interaction, facilitation, coaching, and team dynamics.
- Successfully complete all educator-designed components of an approved educational offering. This may include pre- or post-course work as deemed necessary by your approved educator to complete the learning objectives.
- Accept the A-CSM License Agreement and complete your Scrum Alliance membership profile.
- Validate at least 12 months of work experience specific to the role of Scrum Master (within the past five years).
About the Instructor: Lowell Lindstrom
No other Agile or Scrum instructor can match Lowell’s credentials:
- 30+ years software development industry experience
- Launched XP Immersion, the industry’s first agile training course, in 1999
- Authored the industry’s first agile business course in 2000
- Created the industry’s first Agile Transformation service offering in 2000
- Organized XP Universe, the first Agile conference in the US, in 2001
- Co-Author of the Declaration of Interdependence and co-founder of the Agile Leadership Network in 2005
- Certified Scrum Trainer (certified by Ken Schwaber) since 2005
- Managing Director of the Scrum Alliance in 2009-10
- Services Executive for VersionOne (leading agile platform) 2013-2016
Lowell’s students have gone on the become successful leaders in the Agile community and of their companies, including:
- Co-founder of the Scaled Agile, Inc.
- Co-founder of the Agile Marketing Association
- Hundreds of successful agile coaches
- CTOs and other executives of successful agile companies
“I felt lucky to attend a class from such a skilled, knowledgeable instructor.”